Fighting with cancer – gynaecological oncology /cervical cancer, ovarian cancer, uterine body cancer, breast cancer/
Early and precise detection of any lesions which might lead to cancer development is the most important element of handling the problem.
The experience of our gynaecologist and oncologist dr Bogdan Szymala ensures fast and correct diagnosis and allows us to prepare the patient for treatment.
Comprehensive knowledge of dr Szymala as well as modern diagnostic tools and hospital facilities allow Klinika Galena to offer its patients professional help on the first and most important stage of treatment.
Galena’s cancer prevention offer includes:
- LBC – Liquid Based Cytology
- HPV testing – HPV DNA, HPV mRNA
- colposcopy – microscopic imaging of the uterine cervix (Leisegang colposcope) with an option of collecting targeted samples
- cervicoscopy – endoscopic diagnosis of uterine cervix with histological examination
- hysteroscopy – endoscopic imaging of uterine cervix with histological examination
- endometrium biopsy
- Transvaginal 3D/4D ultrasound with the Voluson E8 ultrasonograph with the latest version of the BT13 software and Doppler function (examination of the blood flow in suspected lesions) – ultrasound imaging of the reproductive system: uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes, lymph nodes, urinary bladder
- 3D/4D breast ultrasound with elastography function and a possibility to perform a fine and core needle biopsy
- examination of tumour markers: CA-125, HE-4, Roma algorithm, CEA, CA-19,9, BRCA1, BRCA2 genetic mutations and other
- qualification for surgical treatments